OFFSHORE WIND: THE POWER TO PROGRESS
The offshore wind industry has evolved incredibly since Vindeby, the world’s first offshore wind farm, was commissioned over 15 years ago. The sector has seen major and profound change. Research and development projects, such as the UK’s first offshore wind farm, Blyth, shouldn’t be taken for granted. These projects have demonstrated the viability of the technology and progressed this ‘alternative’ industry into one of the most economically rewarding, technologically advanced and efficient clean energy generation industries in the world.
Coming later this year, our new report ‘Offshore wind: The power to progress’ delves into the key factors that impact offshore wind development and identifies new insights that will accelerate offshore wind expansion globally.
This new report will reveal:
- Which drivers are pushing cost reduction
- How the industry can embrace future technology
- What the optimal operations and maintenance strategies are
- How emerging markets can learn from those already established
It will also answer the questions:
- Has wind turbine technology reached maturity?
- How can offshore wind prepare for the future?
This publication is essential reading for anyone working in the offshore wind including:
Pre-order your free copy of the report now!